Learn how to make your own fuel for $.45 per gallon. And ... get the government to pay you $.61 per gallon to use that fuel.
- Learn 6 ways to convert a diesel engine to run on ethanol.
- Learn how to make more money raising non-traditional energy crops than raising traditional crops.
- Earn profit by utilizing distillery by-products as animal feed and as fertilizer
- Learn how to establish a fuel station in town and sell your surplus ethanol
- Improve soil by rotating high-value energy crops into current crop rotation
- Create substantial off-season income
- Create an economic engine that can vitalize the family farm
|ACBAG - Farmers.pdf||53.69 KB|